ANYONE trying to decide on a name for their little one has been given a helping hand — on what not to call their child.
Hundreds of people have commented on the Reddit thread, started when one poster asked about the worst baby names people had recently heard.
Quickly singled out was one which a particularly confused user claimed could easily be mistaken for “The Lizard Breath”.
Funky spelling was branded “pretentious” and annoying — especially when parents swapped vowels for a y.
Even the A-list were called out on their choices of moniker, with Kim Kardashian and Kanye West teased for calling their kids North West and Saint West.
One user fumed: “I don’t know what Kanye was doing naming his child. And what was Kim thinking letting her kid be named after a direction on a compass.”
The prize for the most, or should that be least, inventive name? It has to go to the parents of darling little … Baby.
Worst baby names, according to Reddit users:
1. Elizabreth (or The Lizard Breath)
2. Mhavryck (Pronounced ‘Maverick’)
3. Aliviyah (otherwise known as Olivia)
5. Little Sweetmeat
6. Nevaeh (clue: spell it out in reverse)
7. Danger (which came from someone who works in childcare)
8. North West (Saint gets a mention too)
9. Harley Quinn
10. Beberly (“Sounds like an accidental birth certificate spelling error,” according to a user)